WHEN THE MEOW FALLS SILENT

 


                         How can I put into words the pain I feel when I realize that an animal that I loved like a child will only live for a little while after I have done everything possible?   Even if an animal is told not to love too much, who doesn't feel love when they see their little work?  But the pain that you feel when you love like that and leave so soon is indescribable 

               What else is left but to forget as many memories as possible and take heart and let love go?  But how can I let him go like that, how can I bear that pain, the little Sambolaya who ran all over the house and ran around the house and was so in love, how could you think of leaving so soon, why did you go out without me just yesterday?  Why did I let you go?    If I didn't let you go out like that yesterday, you would be sleeping cuddling me today, right?  My little cat must live well somewhere.  How can God look at the pain in these little eyes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

READING IS A FRIEND

A FATHER IS DAUGHTER'S FIRST LOVE