SEA AND MUSIC


                               Music is magic. I am an addicted illusion.  I don't know how music was made or how people discovered it. But I know if I can say something that can extinguish the whole world. Some songs take us to different worlds. I like listening to my favorite songs while looking at the sea on a sunset evening. That's a different thing. That popular path is the most successful path in my life. Because all those songs don't have my story. Even so, it is a magic door that can take me to the world inside that song.

How many of us tell secrets to the sea? I think that he must have taken those secrets to the deep sea inside the waves and told them to the sky near the horizon. After that, the sky will paint that secret very beautifully. Hiding in the clouds. It might be that there are so many beautiful colors in the sky at that time.

I prefer to tell them secrets because they color our story beautifully. You know, sometimes the clouds tell us stories while looking at the sky. Cloud by cloud creates images one by one.

So why not tell the secrets to the environment that soothes your sorrows so beautifully? Why are you keeping it in your heart and not telling anyone? Why do you say there is no one to listen to me?

These are the people who want to share your life story. They are waiting for you to hear your story. If I'm lying, just look at the sky. You will feel what I cannot describe in words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

READING IS A FRIEND

WHEN THE MEOW FALLS SILENT

A FATHER IS DAUGHTER'S FIRST LOVE