A JOURNEY THROUGH WORDS

 The art of keeping diary ....


                  The habit of keeping a diary can be called as an eternal tradition and a close practice that captures the innermost or essence of our life in words. To put it bluntly, it can be said to be a silent moment and a ritual that allows us to reflect, record and explore our inner thoughts and experiences. I feel that the beauty of this habit lies not only in the act of writing but also in the deep understanding and emotional clarity it brings.

     Actually, a diary is more than a book. It is a haven for our thoughts, feelings and dreams. It provides a safe space where we can be immeasurably ourselves, free from judgment or external influences. Within the pages of a diary, our fears, hopes and thoughts are met with understanding and acceptance.


       So I also write a diary as a habit. A few days ago, I turned the diary of the year 2021.

Between the pages of the diary I saw again many secrets that I had forgotten.

 Between those pages, I could go back to the beautiful, sad, and fun memories of high school

 Among the words in that diary were people who helped me at that time. There were a lot of memorabilia, some bus tickets, then two or three seasons and a few bits and pieces in the diary.

 I turned the pages from January to August, but since September I have written less than ten pages. I miss the diary. It wasn't my diary that was lost. I thought it was the memory of those days in my life. Now I think it's a crime. I seem to miss the memory of those days. I really don't remember anything good or bad that happened in my life that I didn't write that diary. It's a bit awkward for me. If you are writing a diary, don't miss the dates in the diary. They are not diary pages. The memories of your life... What if one day in the future when you turn the pages of those memories, those pages are blank? How do you feel sad? So you love your memories written in a diary. Fill those pages with letters.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

READING IS A FRIEND

WHEN THE MEOW FALLS SILENT

A FATHER IS DAUGHTER'S FIRST LOVE